I suggest you ...

SHOW MARRIED MEN LIKE ME BEING FUCKED IN THE MOUTH BY OTHER MEN AND BOYS i WANT A BIG LOAD OF CUM SPEW SO BAD PLEASE SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE

YOUNG BOYS FUCKING OLDER MEN LIKE ME IN THE MOUTH! BABY I'LL BLOW ANOTHER MAN OR BOYS COCK MEAT IN A ny SECOND PLEASE FUCK MY FACE! OH BABY YOUR SPEW TASTE SO GOOD! I NEED YOUR COCK LOADS SO BAD! I CAN MEET YOU ANYWHERE ON PLANET EARTH FOR A NICE WONDERFUL LOAD OF YOUR COCK SPEW! i LIVE IN lEESBURG FLORIDA AND I AM IN DIRE NEED OF GETTING MY FACE FUCKED SOON BABY SOON LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOUR CUM LOADS! PLEASE! DO NOT TELL MY WIFE AGNES SHE WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND!

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brucie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am desperate to suck other men and boys cocks! I need your cum spew so bad! I am a married man living in Leesburg Florida and I'll do anything to suck you off! ANYTHING!

my older brother use to make me suck cum spew out of his great big cock, I am older and married now but I still would suck other men and boys cocks if I could find some to suck on! Are there others like me? I need cum spew in my mouth and rubbed all over my cock eater face please! Where can I go to in Florida to suck on other men and boys cocks? SPEW CUM PLEASE! SPEW CUM! right down my ever loving throat! Oh baby please FUCK MY MOUTH SOON!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a 9 and 1/2 inch piece of beautiful Cock meat and you can suck it anytime you want to just do not tell my wife! OK?

Please help me I need cum spew in my throat and rubbed all over my face so bad! I'll do anything to suck you off! You won't be sorry, I'll suck and blow your cock meat real good! your going to want seconds and thirds and more and more I LOVE to Blow cocks! I always swallow! I could suck your cock meat forever! PLEASE HELP ME SOON! Leesburg Florida I walk the streets with a grey cap # 19 on the front of it, tap my shoulder we can go to the closest mens room and I'll suck your cock dry! OK? SOON! I NEED TO BLOW PENIS SO BAD! I'LL DO ANYTHING, I CAN PAY FOR CUM SPEW DOWN MY THROAT AND RUBBED ALL OVER MY FUCKING FACE! PLEASE HELP ME SOON! PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH!

Mister I'll suck you off in a heart beat, and I'm also married living in Leesburg Florida! I need to suck some other mens cocks so bad! I'm desperate for cock meat and cum spew! Please help me soon! Caution I am a married man! I always swallow! and I'll take it in my mouth from any angle! I'll lay on the dirty floor while you do squats over my open mouth, and I'll eat and swallow every drop of your wonderful cum spew! I am desperate to suck some other men and or boys cocks! SOON! richardsoncarter@gmail.com
    I need it so bad! Please,Please, FUCK MY MOUTH!

There is nothing better in the world to do for this married man please let me suck on your cock meat! PLEASE! You know you want to! I eat sevaral loads of cum spew out of your body and then you will never see me again unless you want to! MY OPEN THROAT IS YOURS! Just do not tell my wife Janet! OK?

I use to suck on my older brothers cock almost every nite of the world and I miis eating cock spew so vary badly Where can a married older men like me go to in Leesburg Florida to eat and suck on other men and boys penises? Please help me! I LOVE TO BLOW! COCKS and I always eat your cum loads! Just tell me when and where! I want to eat your cock meat forever! Please men and age please let me suck you off! PLEASE! Even a short hour would help me! I'm going to RAPE some youg boys! GIVE ME THAT LOAD! pLEASE fuck my throat! i CAN pAY $$$$ i'LL DO ANYTHING TO BE FUCKED IN MY MOUTH! please! cum spew is so wonderful! i love to eat it! please men any age even young boys i need your cum spew so bad! please fuck this married mans mouth! lEESBURG fLORIDA sEE ME WALK THE STREETS WITH MY #19 HAT LOOKING FOR SOME COCKS TO SUCK ON! please please please say yes! i love to blow cocks! i want a nice fat load of cum spew in my mouth and rubbed all over my face! please, please fuck my throat! i'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR CUM SPEW! aNYTHING! soon! soon baby soon! cocks, i love them, IN EED THEM AND I AM DESPERATE TO SUCK SEVERAL OF YOU MEN IN lESBUG! pLEASE SYA YES i CAN MEET YOU ANYWHERE ON EART AS i AM A RETIRE AIRLINE PILOT! I AM DESPERATE TO EAT SOME PENISES I WANT TO BLOW YOUR COCK MEAT FOREVER! dO YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMMING FROM gOOD NOW LET ME SEE WHERE YOU ARE CUMMING FROM! i NEED MY THROAT EXAMINED BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL PENIS! PLEASE PLEASE FUCK MY FACE SOON! I CAN PPAY$$$$$$$$ i'LL DO WHAT EVER i HAVE TO SO I CAN SUCK YOU OFF!

I need to suck down my throat a nice warm load of your cum spew ASAP

I'll do anything to suck several loads of cum spew out of any man or boys big fat cock, I am a married man please don't tell my wife she would not understand! OK? I am desperate to suck and blow some other men and boys cocks! PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH SOON! PLEASE! I CAN PAY $$$$$$$! I walk the streets in Leesburg Florida day and nite looking for cocks to suck on! I'll do anything to BLOW your Cock meat! ANYTHING! I CAN PAY $$$$$$ for your cum loads! Please say yes! and FUCK MY MOUTH! ASAP! I LOVE TO BLOW COCKS! I can't help myself my two older brothers made me like this and I can not stop sucking other men and boys cocks! OK? So now you know where I am cumming from now please show me where you are CUMMING FROM!
    I MUST EAT PENIS TO SURVIVE! PLEASE ANY MAN OR BOY, PLEASE CUM IN MY FACE!

I am desperate for cock spew down my ever loving throat and rubbed all over my cock eater face PLEASE SAY YES! I LOVE TO BLOW OTHER MEN AND BOYS PENISES! Do not tell my wife please! I'll do anything for some rich warm cockspew! ANYTHING! PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH SOON! ASAP Leesburg Florida, I walk the streets looking for men and boys cocks to suck on! I wear a grey baseball cap with #19 on the front of it! Just tap my shoulder you need not say a single word, I'll drop to my knees and suck you off on that very spot! I want your cock loads so bad! I can Pay $$$$$$$ I'll do anything to suck your cocks, anything, please say yes and FUCK MY MOUTH SOON! Leesburg Florida Anytime, just don't tell my wife! OK?

I am a married man with grown children, I use to suck on my older brother big fat cock but he is gone now! Its been many years since I sucked any penises and I can't tell you how much I miss blowing other men and boys, PLEASE, I need my face fucked so bad! Please cum in my mouth soon! I'll do anything for a nice warm load of cock spew down my throat! ASAP!

I LOVE to BLOW OTHER MEN AND BOYS COCKS, I JUST CAN"T HELP MYSELF I LOVE CUM SPEW SO MUCH!

• Robert Curtis Physician commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I grew up sucking my older brother big fat cock and now its all I want to do is BLOW, BLOW, BLOW COCK MEAT and eat CUM SPEW! Where can an older married man go to in central Florida to suck on other men and boys cocks?

please fuck my mouth soon! I need your cum spew so bad! PLEASE MEN AND BOYS! I can kneel at your feet stand and bend over, or lay down with my mouth open! Anyway you want to fuck my mouth is OK with me as long as I get a nice warm load of your cum spew down my wanting throat! OK? Leesburg Florida anytime! I wear a grey baseball cap with # 19 on the front of it! My open throat is yours! PLEASE FACE FUCK ME SOON! I am desperate to blow some cocks! and swallow your nice tasty cum spew loads! Just tap my shoulder and I follow you into the nearest men's room where you can pump your cock spew down my ever loving throat! OK? PLEASE ANY MAN OR BOY, PLEASE FUCK THIS MARRIED MAN IN MY MOUTH! SOON BABY SOON! I AM DESPERATE TO EAT SOME COCK SPEW! ANYONES, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE MY OPEN THROAT IS YOURS TO DESTROY! PLEASE FUCK ME IN MY MOUTH, LEESBURG FLORIDA ANYTIME IS GOOD FOR ME! YOUR BIG FAT COCKS, MY OPEN THROAT! SOON PLEASE SOON! richardsoncarter@gmail.com I need cum spew so bad! oh baby please!

i love AND ADORE SUCKING CUM SPEW OUT OF OTHER MEN AND BOYS COCKS! wOULD SOME OF YOU MEN AND BOYS PLEASE FUCK ME IN MY MOUTH? soon please soon! lEESBURG fLORIDA gREY HAT WITH # 19 ON THE FRONT! i WALK THE STREET LOOKING FOR MEN AND BOYS TO fuck my face! i JUST CANNOT HELP MYSELF, AS MY OLDER BROTHER MADE ME THIS WAY AND i CANNOT STOP SUCKING OTHER MEN AND BOYS COCKS! oh bABY i NEED SOME FRESH LOADS OF CUM SPEW DOWN MY EVER LOVING THROAT so bad! please fuck my mouth soon! please! I can PAY $$$$$.$$ any price for cock spew! please sir! please fuck my mouth soon! I LOVE TO BLOW OTHER MEN AND BOYS COCKS! I could suck you off forever! PLEASE SAY YES I NEED YOUR CUM SPEW SO BAD, SO BAD, DOWN MY THROAT! PLEASE! MY OPEN MOUTH IS YOUR CUM SUCKER! PLEASE FUCK MY FACE! PLEASE! SOON BABY SOON! I NEED YOUR COCK LOADS SO BAD! PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH, PROMISE NOT TO TELL MY WIFE! SHE WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND! I CAN MEET YOU ANYWHERE IN FLORIDA! MEET AND EAT MEAT! I AM DESPERATE FOR CUM SPEW IN MY MOUTH AND RUBBED ALL OVER MY COCK EATER FACE! i want it in the mouth so bad! please fuck me in my mouth and rub cum spew all over my cock eater face! oh baby your load taste so good!

I am an MD therefore you have a good reason to come and see me! Everytime you vivsit me I'll suck several loads of cum spew out of your beautiful cock meat! You know you want to fuck my mouth! Just make an appointment I'll make you very happy when I suck you off! Now lets go, I can't help myself I just LOVE to BLOW COCKS! I can not live without cum spew in my mouth and down my ever loving throat! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! FUCK MY MOUTH! richardsoncarter@gmail.com

I LOVE to Suck other men and boys cocks! I can Pay you for your cum spew loads! Just tell me when and where and I'll blow your cock meat forever! I need your cum spew so bad! SO BAD! Won't you please FUCK my MOUTH? SOON! BABY SOON! I NEED TO BLOW COCK! I JUST CAN NOT STOP EATING CUM SPEW! ITS SO GOOD DRAINING SLOWLY DOWN THE BACK OF MY EVER LOVING THROAT! PLEASE< PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH! SOON!

maybe we should fuck one another in the mouth! HUH! I need a nice big load to suck on also! Just tell me when and where and I'll suck your wonderful cock meat forever! I am a married man in Florida who grew up sucking my younger brothers cock several time per week! His cum spew was to die for! Sometimes I laid on the floor and he corn holed my mouth! Oh baby it was so good and I miss those big jucie cum loads down my throat and rubbed all over my cock eater face! Please FUCK my Mouth! SOON! I can pay$$$$.$$ I'll do anything to eat some cock spew! Just tell me when and where and I'll BLOW your COCK MEAT FOREVER! PLEASE FUCK MY MOUTH!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base